Old 18-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Janice

Default a truly baffling question about strawberries

On 17 Mar 2004 10:58:20 -0800, (sassy326)
wrote:

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message .com...

ok even though this conversation has drifted away from its present
topic i would like to ask a question about growing strawberries. I
want to grow them on the south side of my house along with blueberry
bushes, and rasberry bushes but have been told that they will never
grow on the south side. Is this so?

Mine are in barrels on the south side of the house, and I think one of
them was getting a little less sun than the others and so was not
producing as well.. either that or they weren't really ever bearing as
marked. But I'd think that the south side was the best side of
anything as they need sunshine. Lots of it. Of course, then they
need water. At least in my world.

janice

come check out Serenity and Good Faith! Offers stressed out
individuals a place to relax and call home. Includes resources on how
to relax and great herbal remedies. come join the community! Free to
everyone!
http://www.freewebs.com/guildofgoodf...xserenity.html