Old 18-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Kay Easton

Default Euphorbia mellifera

In article , Chris Boulby
writes
I grew Euphorbia mellifera from see last year very successfully. By
winter the three plants, planted in a pot, had achieved a height of
about 15 inches. I left it outside all winter. It is now spring and
the plants are very much alive but they look like miniature palm trees,
with long stems and just a few leaves on the tops. Should I just leave
them or cut them down to encourage new growth from below? I plan to put
them in the garden this spring anyway, but not sure whether to leave
them as is or not. TIA for any help,

Leave them. They will throw new shoots from the base.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: