Old 18-03-2004, 01:25 PM
p.mc

Default tomatoe seedlings

Hi

I've pricked my Tomatoe seedlings and transfered them into two unheated
propagators and a couple of weeks later I think I've overwatered one of the
batch and they are failing. I've been keeping them in the kitchen out of
direct sunlight but I don't know wether or not to leave the lids on to keep
the moisture in or to leave the lids off,
can anyone give me some advice please as my kids were so looking forward to
seeing an end result.
--
Regards
p.mc

For personal replies please leave or type signature
"p.mc" In the body of the message otherwise
posts will not be received.
Thanks