Old 18-03-2004, 01:26 PM
Martin Sykes

Default Horticultural Qualifications

"Mike" wrote in message
Rod I will go along with you 101% on getting some practical experience as
well. During my working life I have been an Instructor. Not in this field

of

Thanks for all the advice. Unfortunately my circumstances mean I don't know
where I'm going to be during the week for most of the time so regularly
attending a college is impossible ( I'm an IT consultant working around the
country) and that also means my weekends are very busy. However, I do get a
lot of free time during the evenings during the week when I'm stuck in hotel
rooms so a correspondence course would be ideal.

I do understand about getting lots of practical experience but I'll just
have to find that when I can rather than rely on the course to supply it.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )