Old 19-03-2004, 12:43 AM
GoldLexus

Default You are not going to believe this.....

My husband is a drum instructor. No problems with the neighbors at all, we
let them come and enjoy our backyard.

"Pond Newbie" wrote in message
Drum room? LOL! Are you on good terms with the neighbors?

That waterfall is just beautiful! I am glad your little fish made it.

DeAnna
--
http://lamb.iswiz.com/pond.php
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-

"GoldLexus" wrote in message
not exactly sure but it appears to be about 2-3 feet deep.
Here is a link that has picture of our pond/waterfall
http://mysite.verizon.net/res7js4r/our_new_home.htm

We moved here last May. We turned the waterfall off in October (it is an
energy hog, we voted for paying for heating
the house rather than running the waterfall. After some repairs to the
waterfall we will turn it back on probably in June)
no water was being pumped all winter. How on earth did this fish

survive? He
is a healthy size now. Currently he is
hiding in the rocks so no one but myself has seen him. Everyone else in

my
family thinks I may have inhaled too much organic
weed killer and I am seeing things.

"Rich" wrote in message
How deep is your pond?

"GoldLexus" wrote in message
I have been outside doing some gardening today. While planting some

plants
by the pond something caught my eye. I saw something gold at the

bottom
of
the pond and thought initially it was a leaf but yet it was too

gold.
So
got the pond skimmer and stirred the water and by George it was one

(of
the
12) Gold fish my father in law put in last July!!! Only he is now 3

times
bigger! Can you believe it?!?!? That pond had frozen over with at

least
3
inches of ice in January. We hadn't seen ANY fish since at least mid
August.
I thought that they all died....NOT. Boy I am amazed at how

resilient
this
little guy is. Anyway, I am usually just a lurker here but just had

share.