Old 19-03-2004, 01:10 AM
Dan Becker

Default those old houses

In article , Steve Holzworth
wrote:

In article uke.edu,
Arwen Long wrote:

This topic has come up a few times before -- I have been driving past a
house that looks abandoned but has a bit of a garden and want to
transplant some flowers. There isn't a construction sign or such: is there
a city government office that could tell me who holds the deed to the
house? I think it must have been a foreclosure or bankruptcy or something
since I the house hasn't been for sale...

Any ideas?

Arwen

Depends on where it is. If you know the address, both Wake and Chatham
counties have online property listings.

Actually, you can find it graphically as well in Wake using the iMaps
web tool:

http://imaps.co.wake.nc.us/imaps/

Dan