Old 19-03-2004, 02:32 AM
PhalGuy

Default Newbie

Hello Peggy!

Welcome to the most wonderful addiction : orchid! Be aware!

I started my collection with a Phalaneopsis that I rescued from one of my
friend!
I went to my local library and read almost all books they had on orchids and
I started to do research on internet and I discovered this wonderful
newsgroup.

The best place to get orchids depend. I`m pretty sure there is an orchid
association in your area. Join them and you will have lots of contact!

Again, welcome and don`t be shy to ask questions!

Claude