Old 19-03-2004, 07:32 AM
escapee

Default RESEARCH WHEELBARROW!

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:21:53 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

In case you're not kidding, why don't you just stick a new wheel on it?

A few years ago we bought a hundred dollar, 10 cubic foot, double wheel
wheelbarrow. The wheels are always flat. It's so annoying. So, I was at the
Depot yesterday buying liner for our new pond and saw a four wheel garden cart
for 70 dollars and though it has pneumatic tires, I believe since there are
four, it will likely not go flat as often.

With this wheelbarrow, I have a hard time handling it, it is very huge to get
through gates, etc and the cart has sides and a removable bottom and can carry 8
cubic feet.

So, I'm buying that one and putting a for sale sign on the other one I have. I
think 30 dollars is fair. It's like new.