Old 19-03-2004, 11:32 AM
Franz Heymann

Default I have had enough of you

wrote in message
om...
Like f*$k it is. Your just a sadistic ******* who hates cats. Why not
also talk about cars who polute the air near our gardens and birds who
shit on our washing etc. etc. Please can we talk about growing plants,
designing gardens etc. and not just a sadistic hate campaign.

OK. Back to gardening. My neighbours on two sides have cats, six of which
regularly come to my garden to defacate, making gardening a filthy and
unhealthy occupation.
Shooting them with a catapult is somewhat of a deterrent, but does not
eliminate the problem
Can anybody please recommend a poison which I could use on the cats, such
that they suffer and eventually die in a manner which is not traceable to
me?

Franz