Old 19-03-2004, 05:00 PM
Mick Fournier

Default Apology to RGO newsgroup

Troy,

Then **** off you rude jerk and keep your amateur photographs off RGO. I am
sick of seeing jerks like you fly into this newsgroup on a whim dumping
stupid crap all over this forum and then sheepishly blaming it on their
wayward "computer".

Incidentally I refuse to sell to people that shit all over this newsgroup...
so you wouldn't have gotten any flasks anyways you moron.

Mick

===========================

"Troy House" wrote in message
Wow, Mick

The upload to RGO was certainly an error, and I do sincerely apologize to
all. (My news reader added the address automatically and I was unaware it
was sent to RGO until I was so informed.)

I was also going to order from your company, OrchidFlask.com, but having

now
experienced your attitude, I can only imagine how you treat your customers
and their questions.

I can't believe that a few orchid photos could cause one so much rage.

--
Troy House