Old 19-03-2004, 07:02 PM
broomhilda

Default landscaping blueprints?

Hope you find such a place. In landscaping my place I just looked for
pictures and used them as a guide.

I wish gardening magazines would tell what plants are what in thepictures
they publish. Wrote and told that to Fine Gardening but don't they will or
not.

"Josh Nikle" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know of anyplace on the Web that I could get blueprints
for landscaping? What I'm looking for is a picture of say a backyard,
and then a layout that tells me to plant this tree in this spot. Does
such a thing even exist? I love landscaped yards, but unfortunately I
wasn't blessed with the eye for it. Well, that, and I can count the
number of plants I can positively identify on two fingers. Thanks in
advance for any suggestions.