Old 19-03-2004, 09:04 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Apology to RGO newsgroup

Mick Fournier wrote:

dd,

Good. I always get that kind of chicken shit boycotting threat from little
rock-throwing people like you that never have bought from me before... or
most likely have never bought a flask in their life anyways. I would be
rich if I had a nickel for every cheap skate like you that has issued such a
threat/admonition on RGO over the last 6 or 7 years.

Besides, I have a three flask minimum order. You could not afford it.

Meanwhile... keep your pictures off RGO also.

Mick

I buy scores of flasks, but I haven't purchased any from you,
largely because of posts such as that quoted above. I respect your
right to do it, and I frequently agree with your comments, but I can't
justify doing business with you. That isn't a boycott, but you
probably could have had several of my nickels had you been just a little
more restrained.

Not a flame, just a thought. I suspect there are several others
out there with big flask budgets who feel the same. And many who don't
care. I sincerely wish you well with the latter group. Life is too
short to get upset about newbies, in my opinion.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit