Old 19-03-2004, 11:20 PM
martin

Default RHS Seeds not yet received

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:06:56 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Janet Galpin and Oliver Patterson" wrote in
message ...
The message
from martin contains these words:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:10:59 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds

and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

I think you should. We received our seeds, here in the Netherlands,
weeks ago.

No, I haven't received mine either. I was late putting my request in, so
I presume that is why.

We didn't place our order that early.

I wasn't pleased that Chase Organics debited my card on receipt of the order
(a large amount) but the goods didn't come until two weeks after.

Of COURSE I've complained. It hasn't done any good though.

Are you talking about RHS free hand out of seeds or something else?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad