Old 19-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Pam Moore

Default Summer and Winter pots

On 19 Mar 2004 07:02:21 -0800, (pat) wrote:

Due to my and disability, I am considering keeping separate winter
pots (eg for daffs) and different pots for a whole host of summer
bedding. I plan on leaving the daffs to die off in their pots during
the summer months. Would this be OK?

I have done this, more through lack of space.
If you plant the bulbs deep eough you can plant annuals above them and
as they grow up the bulbs will die down.
This way, as Martin says there will be less moving of pots to do.
Just don't forget, as I did once, that the bulbs are there!

Pam in Bristol