Old 20-03-2004, 11:32 AM
C.Swartz

Default landscaping blueprints?

Josh Nikle ) wrote...
Does anyone know of anyplace on the Web that I could get blueprints
for landscaping? What I'm looking for is a picture of say a backyard,
and then a layout that tells me to plant this tree in this spot. Does
such a thing even exist? I love landscaped yards, but unfortunately I
wasn't blessed with the eye for it. Well, that, and I can count the
number of plants I can positively identify on two fingers=85 Thanks in
advance for any suggestions.
=20

Better Homes and Gardens has 27 such plans on their site.
http://www.bhg.com/bhg/category.jhtml?
categoryid=3D/templatedata/bhg/category/data/gardenplans.xml

Sorry for the long link. Copy and paste it if you can't click on it.

Have Fun!

-Chris