Old 20-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Barry Payne

Default Overloaded

I am located in south-central Kentucky, Mammoth Cave to be exact. I
am looking for good homes for my trees. Most have been in raised beds
for the last few years and I recently dug them. I no longer have the
time to devote to bonsai and will give them to anyone who can get here
to pick them up. I will not ship them, I just don't have the time.

I have hornbeams, zelkovas, maples, red cedar, english oak, amur
maple, redbud, a black pine, and others. If you can get here you can
have whatever you can carry away.

If interested email me to make arrangements.

Thanks for your time.

Barry