Old 20-03-2004, 04:00 PM
rtk

Default Excuse the cross post, BUT...

Mail is being returned to me because it contains a virus, mail that
supposedly COMES FROM ME. I looked up a few names that I'm supposedly
sending infested mail to and they are on the four newsgroups that I
occasionally frequent. There are not many being returned, but I imagine
there are many more being received. Of course, everyone knows better
than to open any attachments and I definitely have not done so, so I
don't know how this happened. If your mail appears to be from me, it is
NOT. Toss it. I have also received similar wormy notes from some of
you who I definitely know would not send such slimy stuff.

Ruth Kazez