Old 20-03-2004, 04:00 PM
martin

Default Alan Titchmarsh

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:20:16 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

"martin"
We could organise a bra burning BBQ too :-)
--

Which causes me to repeat an earlier posting about the new gal on GW - Sarah
Raven.

Stunning - wonderful baggy old jumpers, wellies, dirty fingernails, knows what
she's talking about. In fact a 'real' gardener !!

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=Google+Search
which Sarah Raven?
http://www.islandbase.com/searaven1.htm
?

Lets all hope that RdT takes a shine to motherhood and does not return to our
screens.

Jenny

lets hope the BBC scouts are reading this!

not to mention the boy scouts?

The current gale has snapped off half our tulips :-(((
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad