Old 20-03-2004, 04:13 PM
DavesVideo

Default Chainsaw?

Janet

You also need chainsaw trousers which have a fibre lining to choke and

stop a moving blade.

And special socks? :-) One should always be carefull, but if I had to wear
special clothes when ever I use my chainsaw, I would probably never use it.
Maybe, if I was going out to cut all day, I might get suited up. But the main
thing is to be carefull and eye protection is a must. I don't recall anyone
mentioning it, but second only to eye protection is ear protectors. Those are
the two things I will not cut without. Good idea to wear those ear muffs too
when mowing the lawn.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave