Old 20-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Mick Fournier

Default Apology to RGO newsgroup

Al,

Ah... the old gang is coming back in force having a reunion weighing in on
this ever intensifying inconsequential bullshit thread. In time "they" will
all be back in the sweet loving arms of controversy and proper table
manners.

Yes, I do love to chew the heads off photo uploaders (esp the ones with
kindergarten orchid photos)... they are such primitive barbarians. And, I
do love to run the chainsaw over those pansy bleeding hearts (usually wimpy
tree-hugging Americans) that come to these barbarians' rescue... it warms my
heart so, and it certainly does pump up the cash register on orchid flask
sales for me also. Can you feel the RGO "juice" intensifying in Virginia
also? Is it possible your hitcounter awoke you from a slumber setting off a
bell prompting you to see what is going on at RGO? Hmmm, now I wonder.

Bella Lagosi (Dracula) once said there is no such thing as "bad"
publicity... it is all good publicity.

Al, I need more bleeding hearts to take a pot shot at my company... as
opposed to me directly as it should have been in the first place with Troy
if he were really a true confrontational man. You all know how much I hate
to broadcast (self-promote) my URL on RGO... so I need more flamers to list
it and tell other RGOers (especially newbies) where they can buy rare
species in flasks. What can I do to get more wimpy crybaby bleeding hearts
to say they are boycotting my website?... and name my site for me
specifically in their posts?

Mick