Old 20-03-2004, 11:15 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Anyone catch the orchid show in NYC?

Sure, I was there I posted about my disappointment over last weekend.

Is there an orchid nursery that is local to NYC?

Mariana

"RPM1" wrote in message
At the New York Botanical Garden?

I went yesterday and I just wasn't as impressed as I thought
I should be. I can't quite put my finger on why. I think they
were spread out too much. I want to see orchids packed into
every square inch of a space not spread out over a quarter
mile of assorted rainforest and such.

I'm more impressed with my local nursery. One big greenhouse
stuffed to the gills with plants.

Mini rant - people were pawing all over the poor plants. WTF?
I even saw one girl pluck a phal and put it in her hair! Grrrrrrr!

Ruth CM