Old 20-03-2004, 11:16 PM
Al

Default Apology to RGO newsgroup

PS. Dear, you might want to set aside some of it for yourself...and get a
bib on too. I do believe there's going to be a food fight.

"Al" wrote in message
Isn't that sweet of you to ask? I'm not that particular and I am wearing

my
favorite bib, (the one with the big red orchid on it as you can see), so
pass whichever portion has the most little white marshmallows in it and

I'll
be happy.

"molli" wrote in message
Were you wanting us to pass the fruit salad, or the blood and bar/chain

oil
Al?

Hugs,
Molli

Well, isn't it a lovely day? Could someone please scoop the blood and
bar/chain oil from the top of the fruit salad and pass it this way.

Thank
you.