Old 20-03-2004, 11:16 PM
tbell

Default Apology to RGO newsgroup

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 9:55:51 -0800, Al wrote
(in message ):

turn draw their newsfeeds from giganews. I think giganews blocks picture
files in non-binary hierarchies but I don't understand where Mick's initial
response to it went. So, the first I have seen of this little spat is this
apology. I suspect there are a large number of people who never even saw
your picture or Mick's initial response to it. But I may be wrong. I often
am. Did any adelphia users see this picture?

Hi, Al -
I subscribe to Giganews directly, and received both the picture and ensuing
diatribe. I've always thought it was a case of Mick Jekyll and Mick Hyde,
since Mick is certainly capable of being pleasantly informative.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA