Old 20-03-2004, 11:45 PM
martin

Default Out like a lion..........

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:52:48 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
how's everyone else doing in these gales? It's truly vile down here!
--

Windy here too, with occasional drizzle, but it's done some good, it's blown
any surface muck on our pond all down one end making it easy for me to net

The buoy that measures wave heights off Lundy has blown away.
Elsewhere in the Bristol Channel waves are 5 metres high.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad