Old 20-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Mike

Default FAQs re cats-can't find

Our cats do roam around our garden. Why do people allow their dogs to
crap on the pavements?

Because the owners are untrained.

BTW, anyone contemplating coming to the Isle of Wight with their dog, start
your training period PDQ, get yourself trained BEFORE you come. Or stand by.
A BIG purge is on to stop the dog mess, not only on the pavements, but the
grass verges beside the pavement and any odd scrap of grass.

Bring a plastic bag with you and pick it up. And DON'T chuck it under the
next hedge you come to or someone's front garden, use the dog bins provided.
Digital Cameras are out. :-))

Mike