Old 21-03-2004, 03:52 AM
Penelope Periwinkle

Default Tabasco Peppers

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:22:09 -0500, "Ken Anderson"
wrote:

"Pam Rudd"...
Ok, thanks. I guess it's probably the seeds. I started a second
batch to make sure. I appreciate the information.

When you say it's the seeds, do you mean the health of the seed itself, or the
genetics contained within it?

The health of the seeds. Sometimes bad germination happens. In
this case, since all the other peppers planted in the tray at the
same time have germinated and are growing well, I don't think I'm
to blame. I wanted to be fair, though, so I asked if Tabasco
peppers had some special germination requirement that I'm not
aware of. I did plant the rest of the seeds in the packet in
another tray, just to be sure. I'll have to let you know about
them.

Penelope

--
I like to say dark beer is a little bit like going to
church: Everybody talks about it, but few people actually