Old 21-03-2004, 04:17 AM
David W.E. Roberts

Default frogspawn

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
After all that activity at the beginning of February, ardour was
dampened by all that cold weather, and we didn't get our first frogspawn
till yesterday
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Pond is like a day out for a bus load of Vicars!

Uuuurp! More tea,Vicar??

Uuuuurppp uuuurrrrppp urrrrpppp....

....cue Paul McCartney.

More this year than I remember in a while, and very noisy.

The year we built the pond we had some Irises and pond weed from a friend's
clogged pond in an Early Learning Centre paddling pool on the patio under
the bedroom window. Until then I hadn't quite realised how noisy frog sex
was. (Oh, mon cher...er... no, don't go there).

Looks like it might be a bumper year - either a lot of baby frogs or some
very fat goldfish.

Cheers

Dave R