Old 21-03-2004, 04:17 AM
jane

Default Alan Titchmarsh

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:20:16 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

~
~"martin"
~ We could organise a bra burning BBQ too :-)
~ --
~Which causes me to repeat an earlier posting about the new gal on GW - Sarah
~Raven.
~
~Stunning - wonderful baggy old jumpers, wellies, dirty fingernails, knows what
~she's talking about. In fact a 'real' gardener !!
~
~Lets all hope that RdT takes a shine to motherhood and does not return to our
~screens.
~
~Jenny
~
~lets hope the BBC scouts are reading this!
~
~
I couldn't agree more! I think Sarah Raven is excellent, she knows her
stuff, comes across as slightly shy but knowledgeable and doesn't have
the kind of vocal inflexion that makes her sound like Jeremy Clarkson
(like Chris Beardshaw and RdT have).

In short she's a natural gardener and not someone just put there to
look pretty in my opinion...

Long may she stay on screen! (I still miss Pippa Greenwood though)

--
jane

Mark Twain