Old 21-03-2004, 04:19 AM
martin

Default RHS Seeds not yet received

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:13:07 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

In article , Janet Galpin and Oliver
Patterson writes
The message
from martin contains these words:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:10:59 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Should I be panicking by now. I still haven't received the RHS seeds and
wondered if anyone else was still waiting.

I think you should. We received our seeds, here in the Netherlands,
weeks ago.
--

No, I haven't received mine either. I was late putting my request in, so
I presume that is why.

Janet G

I did mine well in time so wasn't sure how long I should wait. If you
haven't got yours either Janet perhaps they give them out to overseas
people first!

We thought about that too. As stuff seems to get from UK to the
Netherlands quicker than stuff posted internally in UK, perhaps they
should to post to UK residents first next year. :-)
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad