Old 21-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Martin Sykes

Default FAQs re cats-can't find

"martin" wrote in message

but people do allow their dogs to do exactly that. I've seen dog
owners watch their dogs crapping in children's sand pits.
Responsible dog owners are a minority. Why do you think Europe's
pavements are covered in dog crap?

Fair enough. Then they are just as bad as the cat owners who allow their
cats to do the same. As I said, it's not about whether it's cats or dogs, it
about what they do and so far nobodys dog has crapped in my veg beds.

Our cats crap in our garden.

Then I congratulate you on training them so well and hope I can assume they
*only* crap in your garden and not anyone elses as that's the real issue.
Unfortunately, someones cat(s) is/are crapping in my garden and as I don't
have cats, I know it's not mine.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )