Old 21-03-2004, 11:41 AM
martin

Default FAQs re cats-can't find

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:03:12 -0000, "Martin Sykes"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .

but people do allow their dogs to do exactly that. I've seen dog
owners watch their dogs crapping in children's sand pits.
Responsible dog owners are a minority. Why do you think Europe's
pavements are covered in dog crap?

Fair enough. Then they are just as bad as the cat owners who allow their
cats to do the same. As I said, it's not about whether it's cats or dogs, it
about what they do and so far nobodys dog has crapped in my veg beds.

Something to look forward to? :-)

Our cats crap in our garden.

Then I congratulate you on training them so well and hope I can assume they
*only* crap in your garden and not anyone elses as that's the real issue.

With the exception of the lady, who has completely covered her small
garden with inverted flower pots each with a sharpened bamboo stick
protruding from the hole, everybody in our block has cats.

Unfortunately, someones cat(s) is/are crapping in my garden and as I don't
have cats, I know it's not mine.

Our cats are too old and lazy to walk further than the nearest bit of
our garden that they can bury things in.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad