Old 21-03-2004, 03:14 PM
Sacha

Default Cats - a sensible suggestion

Sally Thompson21/3/04 11:05

I try not to rise to the poison/shoot them brigade, but once again
there has been a flurry of opposing views on cats in gardenssnip

I think these threads are best ignored, if I may suggest this. There is one
person in particular who starts them quite deliberately in an attempt to
cause mayhem and usually proposes the same 'solutions' to cats in the garden
etc - so dreary to be so repetitive. It's extremely childish and really
very immature but some people lead dull lives and need to get their kicks, I
suppose.
Unfortunately, the new or unwary rise to the bait all too often.......
Remember - the kill file can be your friend. ;-)

--

Sacha
(remove the weeds to email me)