Old 21-03-2004, 06:36 PM
paghat

Default Ranunculus

In article ,
(McFadden57) wrote:

Does anyone have growing tips or experience with ranunculus?
Are they easy to grow?
Should I start them indoors (I am in Vermont)
Thank you.

There are many species of Ranunculus. If you mean Ranunculus ficara, it is
easy to grow & can become a little weedy, but is so small & emphemeral for
early spring that it is hardly apt ever to be a nuisance even if it gets a
bit rampant. The named cultivars spread less rapidly. Page:
http://www.paghat.com/ranunculusficaria.html

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"