Old 21-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Anne Burgess

Default Lack of invertebrates / house sparrows (was Reed Buntings)

I'll bet that 50 years ago, sparrers weren't being offered marijuana
seed in their bird seed mix!
But it has appeared under my feeder before now.
Ned

Really???? I wonder if eating the seeds has the same effect on birds, as
eating/smoking the leaves has on humans???
Michelle Fulton

I've found (and uprooted!) the occasional plant under my seed feeders too. But I
believe that the type of hemp seed in seed mixes is a slightly different species
from cannabis, even though the plant looks quite similar.

Anne