Old 21-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Ross Reid

Default Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper

"Ken Anderson" wrote:

I ordered "Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper" seeds form Park's. Is anyone familiar
with it? Actually, what I'm hoping to find is a hot pepper that has a
berry-like fruitiness to it, but without the high heat. As an example, Thai
Hot has a delicious fruity flavor to it when you first bite it. But about two
seconds later the heat overtakes your senses. Maybe such a thing doesn't
exist?
Ken

We grow many varieties of hot peppers and have grown the Bulgarian
Carrot peppers for the past 3 years. We obtained the seeds from Kings
Seeds in New Zealand.
We are also a family that loves hot, spicy food and I can't say that
these particular peppers have any berry like flavours but, rest
assured, they are HOT.
Ross,
Ontario, Canada.
New AgCanada Zone 5b