Old 21-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Wayne

Default Kitty Litter Question

I've read here where some people plant specific plants in stones but I don't
know which ones. In the stones, your plants will have to get their
nutrients from the water because I would think that it would be difficult
pushing the fertilizer pellets down into the stones. This is my first time
using the 100% ground clay kittly litter in my pots but so far, the plants
are definitely growing in it. My pickerel rush has added at least 2-3
inches of stem growth since I repotted them earlier in the week. My water
lilies are growing about the same. I'm in Zone 7a, Charlotte, NC area.
My water is extremely clear too, knock on wood! Good luck!

"RED1102" wrote in message
thnaks for al the info, I'll have to give it a try this season.
Do you think you could just put the plants in stones to grow??