Old 21-03-2004, 09:45 PM
newman

Default Outdoor aeolian harp (OT?)

"Kate" wrote in message
I apologise if this is off topic as it isn`t about plants but there

doesn`t
seem to be a NG specifically for garden accessories/ornaments.

I have been trying to find a UK supplier of aeolian harps specifically
designed for outdoor use. I do not care for the jangling of wind chimes

and
thought the (hopefully) mellow thrumming of a wind harp would be pleasant
and soothing, and also detract from traffic noise. I have searched the

`net
but could only find US suppliers, and most were windowsill harps anyway.
Nor have I had any success in tracking down a book which gives

instructions
on how to make one. Does anyone know where I might get such a thing in

the
UK, please?

Kate

i foundt his on a quick google http://www.art-robb.co.uk/aeol.html
might be somewhere to start

sam
--
I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of
suspicion and paranoia