Old 22-03-2004, 05:11 AM
RichToyBox

Default Prazi (praziquantel) Help

Prazi can be added at any time and if you suspect that you have flukes, I
would say that the best time is before the water really starts to warm, as
the damage by the flukes is entry points for the bacteria that cause ulcers,
and the bacteria become active (around 50) before the immune system of the
fish (around 60). If you are not seeing flashing or have other reason to
suspect flukes, I would save my money for KoiZyme.
--
RichToyBox

"REBEL JOE" wrote in message
How soon in spring should you treat your pond with this. It says water
temp don't matter but when would be best to kill the parasites. Has
anyone used this before?

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND