Old 22-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Mick Fournier

Default Apology to RGO newsgroup

Solvent Evil Genius,

Now, now, we both know the real orchids are Cattleyas.

Sunday in Miami I pollinated this select Cattleya warnerii var alba (see
URL-linked photo taken yesterday) with much-cherished pollen from the
specimen quality Cattleya warnerii var alba "Colossus" (parent in Brazil).
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/f...nerii_alba.jpg

In all sincerity, if you were even a semi Cattleya lover... could you
actually stick to your boycotting guns and deny yourself from owning a flask
of this wonderfully fragrant crystalline flowered species in 2005 based on
your dislike of my helpful practice to "remove" RGO photo uploaders (who are
of no good to anyone in real life anyways)? I think it would be most
difficult.

Mick