Old 22-03-2004, 07:42 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Spraying Fruit Trees

Not sure, but your window was probably late January/early February.
Check around with nurseries and the county extension agent.

junkyardcat wrote:
=

Hi ya'll...
=

I live in Mount Pleasant TX I have never had experience with fruit tr=

ees
(plum and peaches) but we have several on our property now. They have
budded, flowered, and now have green leaves. When is it the correct tim=

e to
spray them for pests and disease? Is it too late? Last year, the plums =

got
some kind of mildew (powdery mildew?) and shriveled up into nothing. I =

can't
remember the name of it, but there is some kind of organic fruit spray =

that
is canola based from Gardens Alive....anyone ever used it, and is it go=

od?
=

Thanks for any help you can give me
Angie