Old 22-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Apology to RGO newsgroup

Mick Fournier wrote:

In all sincerity, if you were even a semi Cattleya lover... could you
actually stick to your boycotting guns and deny yourself from owning a flask
of this wonderfully fragrant crystalline flowered species in 2005 based on
your dislike of my helpful practice to "remove" RGO photo uploaders (who are
of no good to anyone in real life anyways)? I think it would be most
difficult.

Beautiful flower. Must resist... AAAACCCKKK! Damn scruples.
*grin* But where is the pouch?

Better to let other people grow white cattleyas. I'd just spot them
all up.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
3) Carpe orchidarum