Old 22-03-2004, 09:06 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Out like a lion..........

"shazzbat" wrote in message

Went down the allotment briefly yesterday, and nothing I could actually

call
damage, but plant pots etc all over the place. The purple sprouting is now
horizontal though. And there was a cat collar on one of the row marker
lines. Seems the poor thing had tried to garrotte itself.

:-((

OR

:-))

According to your point of view. I'm trying to stay neutral(ish) on that
one.

LOL!

We've had a lot of twigs and branches, they'll be added to the drying pile
ready for my bread oven. Plant pots were everywhere.

(un)fortunately I found no garotted cats ...

Mary

Incidentally, my spellchecker just tried to make "Pinus" into "Pinups"

Steve