Old 22-03-2004, 10:36 PM
Lady with Lots of Inspirations

Default Morning Glory with Purple Flowers

This stuff is right up there with cockroaches for being indestructable.
I've glypho-ed it with super strength spray, and the damn stuff still comes
back.

Mine was an invader from over the fence, it gets no water, lots of nasty
chemicals, but still it grows (albeit slowly)

Good Luck

Joanne

"teedy" wrote in message
ugg this is taking over. what is the best way to kill it, I have tried
several methods. Have pets so a natural method would be good. It grows
on everything, sheds, fences, trees, high trees, everything.