Old 23-03-2004, 12:08 AM
House of Paisley

Default Apology to RGO newsgroup

Oh criminy. Except for food and housing and medical care, all
stuff bought is stupid shit. I'm betting you are just as guilty as
anyone else of buying stupid shit you don't need. I frankly get a
little tired of pontificating blowhards doing little more than playing
buzzword bingo to excuse their self righteous diatribes. I wouldn't
buy from you either, because I personally don't appreciate my
vendors trying to dictate my spending habits. If I want to take
a cash advance from my credit card, and burn 100 dollar bills in
the driveway, it isn't any of your damn business. As long as my
payment to you clears - STFU. And if this diatribe of mine brings
you more business... great.. because I think capitalism is a good
thing. It affords you the opportunity to bite the hand that feeds you
and still live very well.

Crystal

--
http://home.comcast.net/~xtals/orchid.htm
"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
. ..

PS: Rob, it is time to drop rule #3. Americans have ruined the credit of
this country in the face of the international businesses community by

taking
such a cavalier, short-sighted, moronic approach to simply getting more
credit to buy stupid shit... like orchids they can't afford. America is
going to pay dearly after November 2004 for this form of
living-beyond-our-means and tossing our heavy debts on the backs of other
countries through the wicked machinations of the IMF. America is going to
pay dearly in 2005 for our uncontrolled spending... you should do your

part
now and encourage the impressionable not to be so stupid with their

personal
finances by dropping your rule #3. Plus, you have beat that worn out song
to death. Retire it and do your part to help the world... esp, the third
world.