Old 23-03-2004, 12:42 AM
GrlIntrpted

Default OT- Pop Up help

Well, I've installed Mozilla, The Google toolbar, SpyBot, and I still get
pop ups. No where as much as prior to the installations, but I certainly
get enough. Where is it coming from, how did it get to my machine

Mariana

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
Fred Garvin wrote:

Switch your web browser to Mozilla, it stops all pop ups/unders.
Microsoft with all of it's money and "brains" can't make a good OS or
web browser. How sad it that????

How sad is it that nearly everyone buys this inferior product (from a
company whose main product is apparently patches for flaws in its other
products) instead of the superior Mac product (has its own browser,
Safari, which also stops all popups, and not (so far) vulnerable

viruses.??