Old 23-03-2004, 01:07 AM
Bruce Abrams

Default Plant health when adding salt

"Dunter Powries" fech.redcaps@spedlin wrote in message
Bruce Abrams wrote in message
et...
"Joe Cosby" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:57:18 -0700, "U. M. Zaporets"
wrote:

"Dunter Powries" fech.redcaps@spedlin wrote in message
First, you must NEVER, NEVER top-post.

You should use no more than one teaspoon to
one (real) gallon of water and then only if you are treating a

specific
condition such as ich.

Guppies thrive with a bit of salt in their water. I put 1 teaspoon in

per
10
gallons.

If you want really happy guppies, try one teaspoon of heroin per 10
gallons.

Also, they like a little pizza.

They only really enjoy the pizza after you've added a bit of cannabis to

the
DIY CO2 bottle.

Which **OBVIOUSLY** gets me to wondering... has anyone tried a DIY
aquarium-hookah?

Reminds me of the old Robin Williams line, "Let's put some of mommy's
medicine in the fishtank and watch the fish swim sideways."