Old 23-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Loki

Default Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper

Ken Anderson wrote:

I ordered "Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper" seeds form Park's. Is anyone familiar
with it? Actually, what I'm hoping to find is a hot pepper that has a
berry-like fruitiness to it, but without the high heat. As an example, Thai
Hot has a delicious fruity flavor to it when you first bite it. But about two
seconds later the heat overtakes your senses. Maybe such a thing doesn't
exist?

I grew some a few years ago,. If I remember rightly I wasn't too
impressed with them. But that may be my growing. They seemed to be
all tough skin and not much flesh. Hot though. Hmm I think my
hungarian yellow
waxes must have crossbred with them since they're not as mild as they
once were...
--
Cheers,