Old 24-03-2004, 04:08 AM
Dianna Visek

Default Bulgarian Carrot Hot Pepper

What's the recipe?

Thanks, Dianna

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:44:37 -0500, "Ken Anderson"
wrote:

"Loki" on Bulgarian Hot...

I grew some a few years ago,. If I remember rightly I wasn't too
impressed with them. But that may be my growing. They seemed to be
all tough skin and not much flesh. Hot though. Hmm I think my
hungarian yellow
waxes must have crossbred with them since they're not as mild as they
once were...

Hungarian is another pepper I'm growing this year. I haven't grown them for
ages because I always felt they were too common. But last fall I was turned
on to the Hungarians in olive oil (with a few other ingredients) and WOW,
delicious! I have yet another 1.25 lb batch underway now (fifth one this
winter?) from store-bought peppers. $2.99/lb. Ouch!

To reply, please remove "fluff" from my address.