Old 24-03-2004, 04:39 PM
Theo

Default First buds

Yesterday I walked around to the south side after a week
and found Lavender Lassie all busting out in greenery.

Alba meidiland, Alexander Mac & Cecile B are busting out too.

This is the earliest I have seem them greening out. I will probably
get blooms in April from this lot.

--
Theo

in KC Z5

"dave weil" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:55:54 -0500, "Mark. Gooley"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote
[...] Yesterday, I laid down all of my feedings,
with the exception of alfalfa meal, which I don't have on hand.
Epson salts, blood and bone meal and Osmocote went down [...]

Yeah, those Epson salts always make a good impression.
They really imprint the roses with good health.

Mark., sorry, couldn't resist that typo

You had to hew it, didn't ya?