Old 24-03-2004, 04:48 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default lights, fertilizer, CO2?

But
if it kills shrimp, who knows what other harm it causes. That's why I

don't
recommend it anymore. If you have a choice, go for K2SO4.
__
Alex
pcalex (at) hotpop.com

Interesting stuff Alex. My LFS has only recently had shrimp for sale and
I've been planning on getting a few. Maybe I should just get one to start
with and see how it goes. Do you think its the overdose of chloride that
kills them off? Any other posters here have the same experience? I'll be
sure to include your advice the next time I suggest KCl. Thanks mate!
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**